Charlie, from Minnesota

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Charlesr250, Sep 16, 2019.

1. Charlesr250

Charlesr250 New Member

Hi there, I'm charlie. I'm from central minnesota and recently learned about this whole affair from watching YouTube videos. And I managed to find this forum I'd like to just lurk for a while and learn, and hopefully be able to find some combat events close enough to my area to attend before winter sets in. So far I've only got a styrene kit of the Bismarck I'd conglomerated into an rc using walmart boat electronics years ago. But that's mostly junk. Looking forward to learning more,

Charlie

2. jstod

jstod Well-Known Member

Welcome! You’re definitely in the right place. They fellas on here have a wealth of knowledge that will get you up and running in no time.

3. Kevin P.

Kevin P. Well-Known Member

Welcome. Reach out to @Bob and the Port Polar Bear group (can find on google) they are an active IRCWCC club in Minnesota

4. Bob

Bob Well-Known Member

You found the forum a few days late. We just had a battle a couple of weekends ago. We are having another one Oct 13. We battle in Chanhassen. Check us out on
    Portpolarbear.com
    We have a local email list to keep you informed of battle days. If you’d like to get on let me know.