Looking For Cheap starter ship

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by Tyler, Jun 25, 2017.

1. Tyler

Tyler New Member

I would like to go but can't ,my parents go to statesboro once a week to shop but we go in the evening , and on weekends I have to go to my brother's football games , I'm pretty much unable to go anywhere

2. Tyler

Tyler New Member

Also I don't really know how to put these things together , I could build a hull but I can't install electrical
    stuff but my dad should be able to.

3. NickMyers

NickMyers Admin RCWC Staff

Have you talked to your parents about this, or are you assuming on their behalf a lack of interest/willingness (to provide transportation,etc)?

4. wfirebaugh

wfirebaugh Well-Known Member

I was reading the build rules for the North Texas Battle group the rule was veery clear that a ship had to be 95% accurate that left 5% for build error. 3/8 added to the ship depth is that really common place during a build for such issues?

5. Kotori87

Kotori87 Well-Known Member

Adding depth is a specified exception to the scale rules for ships under a certain size, to help deal with issues like lack of stability, freeboard, and displacement. The exact amounts and limits on added depth depend on which format you're building for.

6. Lou

Lou It's just toy boats -->> C T D <<-- Admiral (Supporter)

The Fletchers were built to scale, add a little water and fire the gun and now you have a turtle. Adding the 3/8th allows the small destroyer to be built and battled.

rcaircraftnut likes this.
  7. rcaircraftnut

rcaircraftnut Well-Known Member

I have also seen plates added to the bottom on the outside of a hull to get the weight low and make it stable. Works well. If you need weight above what the gear weighs lol.