Chirp Chirp?

Discussion in 'General' started by JustinScott, Mar 5, 2009.

1. JustinScott

JustinScott Well-Known Member

Is everyone building boats? The forum is sooo quiet!

jks

2. moose421

moose421 Member

Yep, that and having a heck of a sinus cold. All thats left to do on my Wichita is to build the battery packs, finish the CO2 tank mount and paint.
    I hope:blink:
    Oh yeah, that and put the switches into my transmitter.

3. Tugboat

Tugboat Facilitator RCWC Staff Admiral (Supporter)

making some hulls to put in the store! Monitors for everyone! And Warriors!

and a 1/96 Surcouf plug.
    and a surprise.

4. Gascan

Gascan Active Member

Still hard at work on the Doomsday Devices. They will fight at the first battle, although they won't sail at the first G&M event this Sunday. Also started to refit a pocket battleship for another club member. I left my camera at a friends house after a build session and will get it back this weekend, which is why there haven't been any new photos.

5. BoomerBoy17

BoomerBoy17 Active Member

Still moving, very slowly on the Spee. I just got a large order in including my radio, detail parts, decking, and siding/dope.
    I need to redo the servo mount for my rudder and the deck will be going on next. Also, im going to start laying out internals soon.

6. SnipeHunter

SnipeHunter Well-Known Member

Yeah, Ive noticed there arent any sound effects here....wait thats not what you ment is it?
    Actually im out of CO2 till atleast this weekend so im stopped for a little bit, to bad Ive got skiing, welding class, and more skiing to keep me busy.

7. Evil Joker

Evil Joker Member

not me got a fight on sat 3 7 09 all good here

8. GregMcFadden

GregMcFadden Facilitator RCWC Staff

busy getting ready to move...

9. mike5334

mike5334 Well-Known Member

Yup. Started work on a FN Gascogne for Treaty. Last night I corrected the deck level on the Richelieu based hull into the Gascogne's smaller and more forward deck outline. I also made the prop shafts, marked out, and cut one channel in the hull for a prop shaft. :)

10. NickMyers

NickMyers Admin RCWC Staff

Swamped at work - been working extra hours and sleeping most of the time I'm not.
    Hoping to get printouts ready for my Mehoshi Maru Revisit project to do some rib cutting this weekend.

11. rarena

rarena Well-Known Member

Bismarck proceeding as planned, mounted servo for rudder, motor in, made prop shaft, 970 in place and screams, handmade rudders made and installed. Tomorow finishes up the motor wiring and starts the rear gun placements.

12. Knight4hire

Knight4hire Active Member

The doctor has put me on quarters.
    This head flu is driving me cRaZy.
    I am having a hard time focusing on the screen.

13. Gardengnome

Gardengnome Member

Well I have my plywood, balsa, lightweight regulator, bottle, BC Hardware kit, BC Cannon kit, BC Bilge pump, Solenoids, and other stuff.. just need my plans from Floating Drydock and the hull from Swampy. I'll get the TD boards, radio and NiMH batteries in a month or so.

14. Bob

Bob Well-Known Member

Even without the hull you can start building your radio box, make accumulation tanks, do some wiring. Get moving battle seson is here.

15. radollar2000

radollar2000 Active Member

I had hoped to have the Des Moines finished for the Battle down in Louisiana, but I am currently moving. Trying to finish up internals(CO2 and wiring) so I can put her through some trials.

16. CURT

CURT Well-Known Member

Crappy shifts, no wknds no saturdays and just NO TIME!! Very slow progress.

17. Bob Pottle

Bob Pottle Well-Known Member

Working hard to finish Ibuki, complete molds for the I-400 and HMS Abdiel, get HMS Duke of Edinburgh ready to sell, convert my first I-400 to a convoy ship, build Russian CL Krasni Krim in time for IRCWCC NATS, etc. etc.
    Bob

18. Jay Jennings

Jay Jennings Well-Known Member

Justin, I hear the crickets, and that is about it!!!!!
    J

19. JustinScott

JustinScott Well-Known Member

Yeah, I've been completely off board this last few weeks. I check it once or twice a day, to make sure there is nothing pressing for me to do... but then I'm off again.

I just released a new beta of my software again (Monday), so I have been working days & nights & weekend to get it out... and since Monday, I've been cleaning up things that were missed in testing.

Once I get home @ 10PM, I have no interest in touching a computer... On the plus side, however, I spend some time yesterday cleaning up my garage in preparation for a new bench! :) YEAH!!

20. Jay Jennings

Jay Jennings Well-Known Member

New benches mean more boat production, definitely a good thing. What software? (just being nosey)
    J