Collecting Propulsion data/Ref Table

Discussion in 'Research and Development' started by CURT, Jan 1, 2007.

1. CURT

CURT Well-Known Member

Sorry guys. I found out yesterday that the guy who said he could do this says he can't setup that kind of spreadsheet for me. Well so much for that but I am not giving up on the idea. So I will see if I can get it done this week. Go over to my brothers place and see if he can set it up for me.

2. Craig

Craig Active Member

Likely story... quit playing with your little remote helicopters and get up to your elbows in it man!

3. bb26

bb26 Well-Known Member

He needs the helicopter to search for the survivors of the sunk Yamato. I know smack goes elsewhere but I couldn't resist. On the otherside. Southy Carolina is moving to 3/4 inch 25 pitch props to try to slow her down while on direct drive.

4. CURT

CURT Well-Known Member

How about leaving the SC half sunk. That ship has it's virtual weight in bbs entering the hull. You should have enough bbs absorbed to slow her down. lol. Sorry about that I know I know smack belongs in Smack. I..can't resist.

5. Craig

Craig Active Member

Guys... man... that... auggghhhhh.... arrrrggghhhh. Hm. Alright, so business... Southy wil lhave speed figured out thsi year and that is a good thing.