Combat 8/13/22

Discussion in 'Western Warship Combat Club, Inc' started by Z Boat, Aug 20, 2022.

1. Z Boat

Z Boat Well-Known Member

Last Saturday WWCC had combat at the Watsonville Pond it was warm for Watsonville. We had four battles a few sinks and some very impressive saves. We had 3 guests from the past and thank you for traveling from Washington and showing us some incredible 3D printed Pre-Dreadnoughts. We had a great time and capped off the day with some adult beverages and good Mexican food. Looking forward to the next battle 9/10.

Nibbles1 likes this.
  2. BigGunJeff

BigGunJeff Well-Known Member

Lots of fun.

Sank once, and talked my way out of being sunk again after hanging up on a navigation buoy. Strong pumps and a little social engineering goes a long way.

Attached Files:

NickMyers, Argonaut and Z Boat like this.
  3. Kotori87

Kotori87 Well-Known Member

This battle was amazing. I am uploading video from the battle right now. It should be fully processed and ready to watch by morning. It was the first time I can remember that the Prinz Eugen was out-shot in a straight-up fight. She needs resheeting and some cannon upgrades. Depression, and probably a little more work on the stern guns.

Z Boat likes this.
  4. Kotori87

5. Kotori87

I was patching the Gearing for battle with the washington cascade column in a couple days when I found some heavy ordnance. Seven holes patched, seven 1/4" rounds inside, and one clean sink.
    20220826_201730.jpg

NickMyers and BigGunJeff like this.
  6. Z Boat

Z Boat Well-Known Member

That was a good battle.

BigGunJeff likes this.