Craig & Curt are forum Captains!

Discussion in 'General' started by JustinScott, Jan 19, 2007.

1. JustinScott

JustinScott Well-Known Member

OMG! Have you seen the amount of posts these guy have made! :)

The highest ranking you can get is "Fleet Admiral". I figure they will be there before summer! Maybe before next week! :)

2. Craig

Craig Active Member

Thank-you Mr. Justin! Curt and I were using this as a line of communication for the Club as he is a province away and it is cheaper than long distance! I don't have a plan. Fleet Admiral is tops eh? What about Pirate Armada Supreme Commander? LOL Juss kidding. Never really watched until Curt mentioned there was stats. Cheers buddy! You've got a good thing going here.

3. JustinScott

Yeah, you are "Moderator" to me... I can't see your ranking, just your number of posts. Is that different if you are not admin? I seem to think so.

Thanks for the kind words... Now we just need a dozen more people as active as you guys & we will need a new DB (actually, I can compress "old posts" when that day comes. Which I will be most happy to do.)

Still 43 members is pretty impressive.

4. CURT

CURT Well-Known Member

It's a great site. Some glitche to it but for a new site quite impressive and we are glad you contacted us about it Justin. Thanks.

5. Craig

Craig Active Member

You started when, late september? Ya. This is great. Give people time to come around. Some of our members aren't big talkers like Curt and Craig. They take forever to get a response from. :) I hope the first hundred or so days is just the beginning! Find time to follow up on the quirks of the site. We have three or four shows coming up in April, I'll be sure to pass along the website.

6. JustinScott

Thanks guys, yeah always bugs with new software... but I'm squashing them as fast as I can find them.

The site actually came "online" 12:41 AM, Friday October 20, 2006. I know because the first thing I did was post the time stamp! :) So I think its really taken off well for being less than three months old. You've seen the statistics for last year right (check the announcements)? I hope you are right about the other members. Some seem talkative, others not so much; others are just plain resistant to change.

I hope you are posting any quirks that you encounter. To date, I believe all "major" quirks have been dealt with and the remaining one (namely the forum doesn't always refresh itself after some submissions, can always be corrected by forcing a refresh (button on ie)) is in my mind not worth the effort and probably much more apparent to administrators than users...

7. Craig

Craig Active Member

yep yep. I have had a few other problems but have found the solutions or the problem wen taway (cause I thought u did something) Ummmm, this is the absolute best way, in my opinion, to bring the walls down and let everyone express their opinions. Curt knows for sure, but, I have no idea if I'm bantering with a BG or FG guy. I found out in the which does penetrate more bb's or bearings post! But it is great to have these discussions, more and more people are aware and educated the betterment of all. Keep it up! All positive and good things... there are a few speed bumps, just ask Curt ;P But are ahead full speed and not looking back!