Dayton VA Meet

Discussion in 'Midwest Naval Combat Club' started by jcollins, Jun 12, 2019.

1. jcollins

jcollins Active Member

If any of you out there have ever battled with the MNCC group, or have ever planned to, on the 29th and 30th of this month will be the most important meet you could attend. We will be putting on a battle for military veterans at the Dayton VA hospital. It is important to make a good showing for two reasons. First it is for the veterans of which the majority of the MNCC are. Second it is the possibility of us getting another pond since we won't have Xenia for another year. This could very well be our last battle for the season. SO Lee, Buddy, Josh, Eric, Kevin, Matt, John and anyone I may have forgot give us a call even if you don't have a boat ready we will have loaners.

2. pba

pba Active Member

bump

3. NASAAN101

NASAAN101 Well-Known Member

Wish I could, but I'll be starting school soon, I hope..
    Nikki

4. Boatmeister

Boatmeister Active Member

I would really like to join the fun and all. Great cause for a battle! However my daughter and granddaughters are in the county and will be traveling to the other end of the state to visit family. Sorry, but not this time.

If we can get things together out here a little later this year we could host a meet. Depends on Scott's health since he has the pond and dockyard. Drop me a PM if you wish to discuss.
    Thanks,
    Eric