Diaphragm Pumps?

Discussion in 'Research and Development' started by modelshipsahoy, Nov 23, 2018.

1. Sinkazuki

Sinkazuki Active Member

Um, are there any gay bars in oakboro?
    Not for me. A freind of mine is curious...
    Rannndy

2. WillCover

WillCover -->> C T D <<--

My you all have a lot to say about "DIAPHRAGM PUMPS"!

3. Anvil_x

Anvil_x Well-Known Member

*Note to self: Bring Alka Seltzer*

DUDE that is an awesome idea. luckily I am rebuilding my boat now and have the perfect place for the tablets.

4. Kotori87

Kotori87 Well-Known Member

Indeed, these "diaphragm pumps" are so fascinating...
    The first model submarine I ever saw was a Surcouf. Quite a small model in 1:144 scale, for a combat submarine built with early 1990's electronics. The builder ballasted it heavy, but its bow planes were still slightly above water. To dive, he'd point the stern planes up, lifting the stern and submerging the bow. Then the flat, shovel-like bow would push the boat under, and voila, the bow planes were usable. Fast Gun has much higher ship speeds than the Big Gun subs I saw in 2004, so they are better suited for dynamic diving.

5. Panzer

Panzer Iron Dog Shipwerks and CiderHaus

So I asked a guy I work with that is from NC, he said to check the Quality Inn in Albemarle NC, he said is just a "Hop, Skip & Jump from Oakboro" that is where the action is according to him if you run on that side of the street.;).

6. Anvil_x

I don't know what the deal is in the Lower 48, but the only good place for Karaoke was the Gay bar.
    The Best song for winning over the crowd:

"I'll make a man out of you" from the Mulan soundtrack. Bring friends. it takes multiple dudes to sing.

Plus if you arrive early, you can get through the metal detector in time to watch the drag show.

7. thegeek

thegeek Well-Known Member

I'll be at Sonic with the young ladies on roller skates thank you.

Panzer likes this.
  8. Anvil_x

Sounds like Mad Myrnas. especially since the burgers are good and the women on roller skates aren't interested. The only differences being that the music's better, and some guy named George wants to buy you a beer for no apparent reason.