Event Photos

Discussion in 'Washington Cascade Column' started by NickMyers, Sep 15, 2010.

1. NickMyers

NickMyers Admin RCWC Staff

I've uploaded basically every picture I took this year here. Since I was shooting continuous focus, multiple shots per second, a few are blurry and there are lots of 'near repeats'. Also since I was rarely taking pictures during battles I was actively involved in, there aren't a wealth of action shots, but I think there are a good number of pretty cool shots. I did not upload the cropped and scaled versions that I've already linked into threads here.
    Hopefully someone else gets some enjoyment out of browsing these. :)

2. GregMcFadden

GregMcFadden Facilitator RCWC Staff

very nice!

3. NickMyers

Actually, I seemed to have missed a few, notably a few hundred for the April event. I'll fix that.

Edit: All the photos should be there now. About 400 were missing from April, 50ish from May.

This evening I'll upload the images that Phill gave me from 2009 when a gentleman came out and took some photos.

4. NickMyers

2009 batch is uploaded. If anyone remembers the name of the fellow who took the pictures, I'd like to be able to attribute them to him.

5. phill

phill Active Member

Dirk Sundbalm took the pictures. I may not have his last name spelled right.

6. NickMyers

If people want to rate photos (there are stars for clicking to rate on the individual photo pages) or leave comments about what is going on in the photos it'd be fairly helpful for me in terms of going back later and adding proper descriptions and building a gallery of really cool propaganda.