Fall 2022 southeast battle schdeule

Discussion in 'Southeast Attack Squadron' started by bkoehler, Aug 30, 2022.

1. bkoehler

bkoehler Active Member

Hi everyone,
    I have not been remembering to post information in the Forums (sorry about that to those of you who frequent this site the most). I just posted the southeast fall battle schedule on the email list, but will copy the information down below as well:

I posted the dates I had available to host battles in Statesboro to the SAS Events List
    https://www.southeastattacksquadron.org/eventlist.php?SAS

Just FYI so far we have:
    September Smash Sep 10 - 11, 2022 (Statesboro, GA)
    Fall Hagerstown 3-Day Sep 23 - 25, 2022 (Boonsboro, MD)
    Fair Week One-Day* Oct 22 - 22, 2022 (Statesboro, GA)
    -- and it looks like Brouhaha wll be Nov 18-21 (New Orleans)
    February Furball 3-Day Feb 17 - 19, 2023 (Statesboro, GA)
    *the Fair week Saturday battle is the final weekend of our annual local County Fair. Since I got 2 captains from it last year, I thought I would set up an info booth again that week this year, and mention the option to come see a battle that following weeknd

I also highly recommend Hagerstown for any who can make it. I had an absolute blast there this past Spring driving up with Nate Armstrong, but I cannot attend this one as I have to marry Stefan and Anna that weekend (I am officiating :)

I know we have several captains rebuilding their ships to return to the hobby this year. I hope we can see you out on the water this season. If there is anything I can do to help let me know (if you'd like to come borrow a ship to battle, and then work on your ship in my shop in the evenings, feel free to come to battle!)
    -- and/or we can schedule some build sessions as well if anyone wants to travel for help

If you have trouble signing up on the site, or need me to create an account for you, just email me
    Brian Koehler
    bkoehler@georgiasouthern.edu

Justin Ragucci and NickMyers like this.