Fall regional at Coxsackie NY Labor Day Weekend 8/31-9/3

Discussion in 'IRCWCC' started by thegeek, Aug 7, 2012.

1. thegeek

thegeek Well-Known Member

Fall regional in Coxsackie Labor Day Weekend:
    Labor Day weekend 8/31 to 9/3.

NY Thruway exit 21b Coxsackie, to 9w south about 3 miles to route 81 west for 3 miles to route 51 about 3/4 mile to Hinrichsen Heights Road to number 176 (the Striped Bass Mailbox is gone).

Bring Air mattress and sleeping bag and towel if you plan on staying on site. Bring sun shelters for the lake,
    you can leave your stuff onsite and there is a shop to work on your boat. CO2 will be on site and there will be a small charge.

Ok, lets start a roll call to find out who is coming:

2. rarena

rarena Well-Known Member

Iceman DKM Bismarck 2.4
    Ken Arena USS Arizona 2.4

3. SnipeHunter

SnipeHunter Well-Known Member

DKM Bismarck 2.4

slim possibility of having my wooden VDT there as well also on 2.4.

I'll probably be bringing the hull of my BC VDT hull as well if anyone is looking for one. Hull, Motors/mounts,stuffing tubes and shafts, rudders, deck/superstructure (needs some repair/refurb due to battle damage) and BC plans, possibly other goodies if I find anything else for it. Price is negotiable.

4. Kun2112

Kun2112 Active Member

Oh great and terrible Ming, I was hoping to make a fast gun meet this year, but I don't think I will have an IRC legal ship ready in time. Perhaps next year I will have the Volta or Sverige ready.

5. thegeek

Hey Dustin,
    We are very liberal in the ships we get to shoot at. Nearly anthing that floats is fair game, wild life excepted.
    The only real issue is NAMBA insurance and IRCWCC membership (both cheap).
    Come on down and join the action.

6. Kun2112

Kun2112 Active Member

Well then, I'll have to see if I can swing it in-between events the bordering weekends. I have one boat I need to finish for the following weekend, so it depends on progress made. I am up to date on NAMBA, but don't have IRCWCC membership at the moment. I think I can swing the $10 for IRCWCC. I'll have to adjust speed and pump rates, but that is easy considering both are programmable on my radio. A seven unit Frenchy with a fast gun newbie would make a tempting target, I'm sure :)

7. thegeek

Generally we like French Food, a bit rich but filling.:)