Fast gun instructions needed!!!!

Discussion in 'Weapons & Pneumatics' started by OverThinker, Oct 12, 2020.

1. OverThinker

OverThinker Member

Hey everybody I recently purchased from BattlersConnection a double Canon configuration but it came with no instructions this is my first build and I’m very new to the set up does anybody have any drawings or YouTube tutorials that can walk me through it and I can finish laying out my canon placement in my Bismarck

2. tgalx3

tgalx3 Well-Known Member

Did you get the traditional poppet valves?

Fast gun or big gun?

Last edited: Oct 12, 2020
    OverThinker likes this.
  3. tgalx3

tgalx3 Well-Known Member

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrYFq50iTxvc2m--M34Am4JkdZF7u1yco

Robin and Brandon B like this.
  4. OverThinker

OverThinker Member

Fast gun I’m adding a picture to show you what I have

Attached Files:

5. tgalx3

tgalx3 Well-Known Member

Well clearly I’m not up on the times, I recognize everything except for the electronics. That’s pretty sweet if you got electronic solenoid for a new kit.

6. OverThinker

OverThinker Member

Yeah the electronics I can assemble I’m just not sure when it comes to the connectors and the rest of the plumbing since there are several Little bits

7. tgalx3

tgalx3 Well-Known Member

Well let’s start with the supply. You have your CO2 bottle. I don’t see your regulator. You’ll need at least one 1/8 hose from the regulator.

8. OverThinker

OverThinker Member

After looking at it I don’t guess I received one so I’m gonna have to buy it I thought it came with the pack but apparently I’m still missing a few quick disconnects so to be continued until I scrounge one up LOL

9. tgalx3

tgalx3 Well-Known Member

that should have been an essential piece with your kit. Hit up Battlers Connection and see what happened.

10. Panzer

Panzer Iron Dog Shipwerks and CiderHaus

Gun kits dont come with Regs, different regs have been around and everyone has different building tastes/styles/needs that they have not been included with gun kits. BC has 2 very nice lightweight types(NPT or 10/32x3) to choose from, I would just order one from them and be all set.

tgalx3 likes this.
  11. tgalx3

tgalx3 Well-Known Member

Interesting, I didn't know that. I was just given one with my kit but that was 10 years ago. Haven't had a problem with it.

12. OverThinker

OverThinker Member

Well I finally found my regulator thanks to Lee in Ohio and where do I start from there now?

Attached Files:

13. Panzer

Panzer Iron Dog Shipwerks and CiderHaus

(I copied this from a Jeff Lipp post)
    The bottle with a shut-off valve on the neck To Regulator (screws onto the neck of the bottle to reduce the CO2 pressure down to spec 150#). From there, the gas goes to your "fire control", poppet valve operated by a servo arm, or (more commonly nowadays) a solenoid operated valve that is cycled by a firing circuit board that plugs directly into your radio receiver

To run a pair of stern guns, you could run just as I outlined, with the output of your "fire control" splitting and feeding both guns. Or alternatively, you could split the system upstream of the fire control, giving individual control of the two guns (useful if you have a 50-round & a 75, or split your guns bow/stern).

my 2 cents.....
    You are using solinoids so you will wire them according to the instructions with the Cruiser Bd. use XT 30 connectors for solenoids// they plug into cruiser bd(electrical) for Co2 you run an 1/8 hose from Reg to solenoid and than 1/16 hose from solenoid to gun(yours look like normal flow guns) that is how you connect both Gas and Power to your cannons.

14. Kevin P.

Kevin P. Well-Known Member

15. Brandon B

Brandon B Member