Found! Fastgun 75 round coil gun

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by wdodge0912, Aug 27, 2020.

1. wdodge0912

wdodge0912 Well-Known Member

I went in with the attitude of guns are going to be put in and it'll get to be out in the water for the next weekends battle. I left with it wasn't built how the best in the hobby would have build it so there was no point to finishing it. That it wasn't worth finishing it because it would never battle well, and it would be a liability to the fleet at a Nats.

I have the weight. Just trying to get it as low as possible. Now if I can run lighter, I'd probably do that, as it floats as the wateeline came on the ship. But it was a treaty ship. At the waterline it's a bit over 21 pounds.

I have 2 chunks of lead that are 2lbs 3.3oz total, which brings the boat to 24lbs 1.3oz, which is 1.26.oz less than what the shiplost has for a weight (24.16lbs, which is 24 lbs 2.56oz) i figured if I really had to add that extra 1.26oz, I could slap some (5 or 6) of my 1/4oz stick on weightson the inside when it's floating and get balanced best I could

2. wdodge0912

Back to the original intent of this post, as of now I am still looking for a 75 round coil magazine.

What would be the best way to get in contact with BC?

Trying to keep the suggestions, criticisms, trials and tribulations to the builds thread, not the post looking for parts.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2020
  3. Nate G

Nate G Well-Known Member

Go to BC's website.
    go to the Sales and shipping tab.
    send them an email.

In my experience, they get back to you in 1-3 days.

Option B:
    reach out to Lee McKenzie here or on the groups.io forum. He runs the day to day business of BC orders.

crzyhawk and ZARUBA1987 like this.
  4. crzyhawk

crzyhawk Well-Known Member

Thanks Nate. There are some older things that I'd like to get that aren't advertised and I've been wanting to reach out to inquire about as well. I was too lazy to dig for an email address though so I haven't done it yet. You saved me the time to dig until I found it.

5. Panzer

Panzer Iron Dog Shipwerks and CiderHaus

6. wdodge0912

bump, still looking.

i have sent BC 2 emails through their website since my last post on this and haven't heard anything, but also never got a confirmation that I sent one either. perhaps it isn't going through. I just tried a Facebook message, and will see if I get anything there. If I don't hear anything over there the next couple days I will try the Discord again. If I can ever get the time I will try and get the 75 I have going and a better mounting system, but hopefully they will reply

As of last Friday (10/9) I became a (Foster) Father of a 2yo and a 4yo, so my time is super limited now. hopefully things get better and I am able to get some shop time to myself, but with working every day and only getting every third weekend off, it might be impossible. (one more reason I want to just slap a coil mag in instead of redoing the entire topside and such.

EDIT: got a reply from BC, they no longer make them because "Demand and invested time to produce them is not warranted" so that is no longer an option.

Anyone got one for cash money $$ sale?

Last edited: Oct 12, 2020