Feb> 22 meeting?

Discussion in 'North Atlantic Treaty Combat Fleet' started by sinkin321, Feb 6, 2009.

1. sinkin321

sinkin321 Member

Just wondering if we should hold a meeting for NATCF for the upcoming year. I booked the office for that day and it would be nice to get together and have some coffee and a few laughs Let me know so i don't make other plans - all are welcome - so again let me know
    john

2. Jay Jennings

Jay Jennings Well-Known Member

I thought the NATCF WAS meeting on 22nd. May as well hold it.
    J

3. sinkin321

sinkin321 Member

Yes it is on just didn't know if there was any questions about it means it started as a nabs meeting and is now for NATCF

4. Bob Pottle

Bob Pottle Well-Known Member

The Feb 22 meeting was always a NABS meeting, as discussed on the NABS forum. It was originally scheduled for Feb.8 but post-poned to the 22nd.
    Steve Hill asked me to post an invitation for NATCF members who are not NABS members to attend, which I did last week. NABS has some issues to work out, so all members who belong to the NATCF and NABS may want to attend.
    Maybe we should wait to see what happens at the NABS meeting before having an NATCF organizational meeting, but a build seesion in the meantime would be good. What do you think?
    Bob