February Battle in Sanford FL

Discussion in 'Southeast Attack Squadron' started by Ragresen, Jan 24, 2008.

1. Ragresen

Ragresen Member

Well we are fast approaching the February battle. I Will be there with a working ship. Not at the status I would love her to be but either way I will have fun (Thanks David for the Wiring). I hope everyone else that is planning to be there will be ready and have their ships at the status they want. Well see folks in two weeks

2. mike5334

mike5334 Well-Known Member

Oh, I'll be there! And so will the big Richelieu. Heh.

You may even see a new Lutzow getting her shakedown. :)

3. Ragresen

Ragresen Member

Mike it will be nice to see you and that work of art there. so when do you think we will see you dad behind the controls of a ship? Last November he seemed like he wanted to just take your controls away and go at it himself.

4. mike5334

mike5334 Well-Known Member

Heh. That's why I'm working hard on the Lutzow so maybe I can convince him to play too. ;)

I wish the Mogador would be done before the battle, but there is still to much work to be done on the Lutzow first. Maybe it'll be ready for the March battle.

5. froggyfrenchman

froggyfrenchman Well-Known Member

Please post some battle reports.
    Mikey

6. djranier

djranier Well-Known Member

Maybe some of the other guys can post some battle reports, I was pretty fixated on running my new PE, seeing what she could do, learning new tactics and such, so I did not really notice what the others were doing, until I ran out of BB's.

Then I just acted as a block ship for Rick most of the time at the end of the battles. I was able to hit at will who even I wanted to, and was able to avoid taking damage most of the time.

Mike and Pete were great targets for me both days. It would of been better to mix up the sides some, since we were doing flag no flag.

On Sunday it was 4 no flag, against 7 flag. I was on the no flag side. We sank 3 of the flags, and shot up another one. Brian said he was going to post the score this week, so we will see how we did. We don't really care about the score, but by scoring a battle it allows us to vote on the club rules at the end of the year.