FEBRUARY BATTLE THIS WEEKEND!!

Discussion in 'Southeast Attack Squadron' started by Tugboat, Feb 12, 2014.

1. Tugboat

Tugboat Facilitator RCWC Staff Admiral (Supporter)

It's here! It's here! The first battle of the new battle season (in our part of the world, anyway)...
    Hot dogs grilled lakeside for lunch, with COOKIES brought by John (I suspect that his lovely wife Corrinne has something to do with it, too) :)
    Weather is supposed to be sunny and highs in the 60's!!
    Come play and trade war stories (and BBS) with your friends!!!! :woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

2. NASAAN101

NASAAN101 Well-Known Member

How was the battle..
    Nikki

3. Tugboat

I got ram-sunk by Christopher's Bayern about 1 minute into the first sortie of the first battle. He argued about it until I took him to the table and showed him the 2 inch tall Bayern's-Bow-Shaped-Hole in my bow. Boy was educated and we got along fine after that. After that, I lost track of who was doing what. Superman (Tim's Vangod) was all over the pond shooting at anything not on his team (as it should be). A bunch of people got sunk. Last sortie on Saturday, my pump relay card shorted and made smoke. I went home to fix it and decided to get a kidney stone instead, so no battle on Sunday for me, but I heard that everyone had a good time. Tim is new to our region, and a very nice guy, fun to talk to lakeside, so it's good to have him in our area. Texas' loss is our gain. We (the Statesboro Squadron) were happy to have Bill Byrnes come up from Florida and John Jones drive over from Hot-Lanta for the battle. Both of their ships did well.

4. NASAAN101

NASAAN101 Well-Known Member

Taggy,
    He's in his teenage years. Don't stay mad at him ok..
    Nikki

5. Tugboat

I wasn't mad as soon as he stopped denying the ram and the ram sink. I was like 'Dude,you hit me, I called Ram, and sank on the way in to check it, with no other damage.' and he denied that it was a ram and a ram sink. Once he saw the big gash in the hull, he understood that I wasn't messing with him and apologized. More importantly, he cooked lunch for us lakeside.