Filament Sale

Discussion in 'Digital Design and Fabrication' started by NickMyers, Nov 23, 2016.

1. NickMyers

NickMyers Admin RCWC Staff

Its that time of year when all sorts of stuff can be had on sale!

PushPlastic, my favorite ABS vendor is running a buy 2, get 1 free sale on their 1kg and 750g spools. They've got more than ABS of course. Their per-spool price on most things is 29$, and they have a free shipping option for US customers. They also ship quickly.

Discount code is B2G1SALE2016 Head over PushPlastic.com and get yourselves some filament!

This is not a paid ad, I get no kickbacks or anything from them other than what I purchase, I just really like their filament (made in the USA too, not more rebadged chinese import filament).

rcengr and Beaver like this.
  2. Beaver

Beaver 2020 Rookie of the Year Admiral (Supporter)

Cool, my filament supply is dwindling. Needed to stock up. :) Thanks.

3. NickMyers

If you need a new hotend or want a spare/parts.. filastruder is offering a 15% off discount on e3d products w\ code E3D15OFF -- brings the v6 down to something like 59 + shipping. deal good through nov 30

4. ish311

ish311 Active Member

well time to stock up and try that low warp abs and one roll of that heat treat pla..... once my new printer arrives... my heating plate warped cause the rostock max uses compressed board for the base bit and after about 5k hours of printing the humidity where i live got to it and killed it.... so prussia i3 on the way not doing another delta.

5. NickMyers

Was just thinking the other day we hadn't heard from you recently.
    Going to repurpose the Rostock parts into another project?

6. ish311

ish311 Active Member

probably try to fix it later or make it a pla only printer later.
    or just turn my other e3d head into a 2 color 2 extractor head for that prusia

7. NickMyers

Time to give some free advertising again to my favorite filament source. PushPlastic is again having a Buy 2 Get 1 sale on filament from now until Sunday. Enter code JULY4SECRET at checkout.
    Apparently they're not feeling quite as celebratory as some previous sales and the code should be applicable once per customer only.
    They also offer conveniently free shipping.

Beaver likes this.
  8. Beaver

Beaver 2020 Rookie of the Year Admiral (Supporter)

For y'alls information, both me and @NickMyers have used Pushplastic ABS filament and we both agree it's some of the best we've ever used. I use it exclusively I like it that much.
    With this sale you basically get it at garbage filament price. It's wonderful, so go buy some! :D

Last edited: Jul 5, 2017