Fleet Actions

Discussion in 'New England Task Force (IRCWCC)' started by Powder Monkey, May 31, 2008.

1. Powder Monkey

Powder Monkey Active Member

Please post all battles here if you plan to attend so captains can plan accordingly for fleet movements and Support

2. Powder Monkey

NATS for 2008 will again be held at Camp Conron in Dutchess County, New York from July 20th to July 25th. Camp Conron is located a short distance north of I 84 east of the Hudson River near the Connecticut border. Testing will be conducted on Sunday afternoon, July 20th, and battling will begin on the 21st.

3. Powder Monkey

All available ships commence outfitting to report to the Conron fleet at once

4. Powder Monkey

NOW HEAR THIS NOW HEAR THIS.... All available ships Drop the gang plank and cast off. All hands on deck swing those ships around and set course for Conron straight and make ready to report to the Conron fleet at once. All hands man your battle stations and keep a keen lookout the smell of WAR is in the Air this is not a drill good luck and Gods speed.

5. Powder Monkey

All available ships prepare for possible NY action. All hands Begin Refit, plot course for the NY region Latitude: 41.86 N, Longitude: 73.99 W. There are reports of a Heavy build up of enemy ships in ARENA Straight make ready to report to the Esopus fleet at once this is not a drill.

6. rarena

rarena Well-Known Member

Maybe I should put mine back together.....[:D]

7. Powder Monkey

OH Yes that is a good idea i beter do that myself that is this weekend isnt it [:0]

8. Powder Monkey

Now hear this all Task force ships make final preparation for NY action. All hands finalize course for the NY region Latitude: 41.86 N, Longitude: 73.99 W. We have positive confirmation of a Heavy build up of enemy ships in ARENA Straight make ready to report to the Esopus fleet at once. Begin on load of munitions and supplies this is not a drill.

9. rarena

rarena Well-Known Member

Esopus Fleet reports ready for action and ready to engage the enemy.

10. Powder Monkey

Outstanding! Can’t wait to face the enemy with you! We will be dispatching Two South Dakota Class Battle Ships and a Cruiser Screening group of Baltimore Class heavy cruiser Atlanta class light cruiser and a Brooklyn-class light cruiser see you soon New England fleet, Boston Task force

11. Powder Monkey

The IRCWCC will be holding it's first annual "SPRING SLAM" in Hagerstown Maryland on May15th thru the 18. This is open to ALL CLUBS. That's right all clubs are invited for fun and lots of action. There will be door prizes and give away's. We are going to have venders there for all you're RC. needs. (I hope). Lunch will be delivered lakeside.
    There will be a LOT more info coming soon. I just want to let everyone know the date now so they can pencil it into there battling calendars now.
    Don't miss the action and adventure. PLEASE send this to all RC clubs you know. Big gun , Treaty, Buckeye, Any and all clubs will be welcomed. Please contact me at spedracr2@aol.com

Steve Andrews
    President IRCWCC