Fuso v. Bis

Discussion in 'Ship Comparison' started by Kevin P., Feb 2, 2019.

1. Kevin P.

Kevin P. Well-Known Member

Trying to decide whether to build the Fuso hull or the Bis hull I have for Nats this year. It's hard to tell how the sides will stack up this year with several people discussing flipping sides, but sounds like the Axis will need more boats. I'm interested in thoughts from those that plan on attending. Need to wrap the Courbets up soon and get going

2. Beaver

Beaver 2020 Rookie of the Year Admiral (Supporter)

Aren't you Kevin? Build 'em both! ;)

NickMyers and WillCover like this.
  3. Anvil_x

Anvil_x Well-Known Member

Idaho's going to take way longer than I expected, so NATS will be Texas.

Maybe we could do something like the "Adopt a Vegan" program, where an 'event' is created and we say what we're bringing, then get matched with somebody else to achieve parity.

That way, the one trick ponies like me will bring our one boat, and the guys with more options will do what they want to adapt.

4. Kevin P.

Kevin P. Well-Known Member

I'm planning to build Radetzky in parallel, so only one of the two bigger ships. I'll have Seydlitz as a fall back option.

I'm planning to send out an email on the yahoo list to see if I can start to pull together a list of expected fleets. There should be a few frenchies that could be swung once we see what everyone shows up with

Anvil_x likes this.