Greetings from middle Tennessee

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by CW3MisterEd, Aug 6, 2020.

1. CW3MisterEd

CW3MisterEd New Member

Hello all, I was a member of a similar type club about 5 years ago while living in Virginia but moved to Tennessee. Now I’m relocating to the Crossville, TN and thankfully own a private 6 acre pond! It’s time to get back into the fight. Since I’m a bit out of date with things, has 3-D printing ended the shortage of big guns? It was hard to talk others into joining the fun when no one could buy cannons. Looking to find others in the area. Thanks, Ed

2. Renodemona

Renodemona Well-Known Member

You're right in the back yard of Charlie from Battler's Connection, so good place to be!

3. Nibbles1

Nibbles1 Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome back. Although I’m not sure 3D printing ended the shortage of guns, it certainly makes them more accessible. There still are only a few members who are able to make guns. @BigGunJeff has done a lot in this field. @Z Boat also makes guns, and has been playing around with submarines and reloading torpedoes. In the WWCC, guns are accessible. There are probably other people in other clubs that can too.
    There is a big gun club in Virginia, MABG, but most other areas of the US are fastgun.

4. nmmichris

nmmichris Member

I'm in MABG in Virginia and we are actively working to correct our shortage of cannons. Designs I've created for printing are traditional style Indiana cannons. Other experiments are in the works aswell. I've messaged jeff slot and got alot of input in the past. He does great work. PM me if you'd like to chat more

Chris

5. McSpuds

McSpuds Vendor

Charley is in Lancing TN, and I am north in Louisville... would be glad to help if we can.