Greetings from Western Kentucky

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Tracy S Weber, Jan 21, 2021.

1. Tracy S Weber

Tracy S Weber New Member

Hello All,

Good Morning, I'm new here as you may be able to tell from the obvious. I've recently retired and am looking for something new to occupy my time for a bit. I've been a model builder for the passed 50+ years off and on and find I like building most of all, the finishing tends to slow me down quite a bit LOL. I'm an 11 year Navy vet with most of my time spent in Naval Aviation, Tomcat weapons control systems technician and avionics technician. I spent 24 years working in the electirc utilities business mostly working on the emission monitoring equipment and stuff like that. I'm not too sure what else to put here so if anyone has questions I'll be happy to answer any and all.

Tracy

2. darkapollo

darkapollo Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome!!

3. Kevin P.

Kevin P. Well-Known Member

Welcome - you should get in touch with Lee @McSpuds - he's in the Louisville area I believe - an Army vet but we try not to hold that against him - there are several former / current Navy folks (I'm a sub guy). There is a lot of useful information on this site - you can also check out the IRCWCC club page http://ircwcc.com/main/ Feel free to reach out with any questions

Panzer likes this.
  4. McSpuds

McSpuds Vendor

Give me a call if interested. We have a group here in Louisville,.

I sent you a PM with my number.

5. Mad_Modeller

Mad_Modeller Active Member

Hello and welcome.