Greetings

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Shane, Oct 24, 2019.

1. Shane

Shane New Member

New to the hobby Looking first to slow build the Yamato. Get used to driving it then move to add the guns and a trailer. Then I can launch the shit with my HPI Savage lol.

2. Julian Barbera

Julian Barbera Active Member

Welcome! Have you discovered your local club yet?

3. Shane

Shane New Member

Im not sure there is one beyond me and 1 of my friends. That is why the guns at the very end.

4. Julian Barbera

Julian Barbera Active Member

I think @Renodemona Is local to you.

5. Litch42f

Litch42f Well-Known Member

Welcome! I too am located in Las Vegas. I participate with the SCRAP group (scrapcombatships.com) down in Southern California but we try and do some build sessions here in Vegas. I have 3 completed ships and one under construction if your interested in seeing them in person. Also checkout https://m.facebook.com/AMWClub/?ref=bookmarks this is our little sub-group (it says Arizona but It’s because I started it when I lived there). Good luck with your build!

6. Renodemona

Renodemona Well-Known Member

Welcome! I am in Nevada, but I am in Reno. I would definitely get in touch SCRAP and Litch. I come down to 1-2 battles a year as well.

7. Bob

Bob Well-Known Member

The best way to invest a lot of time and money in this hobby and not get any fun out of it is to start with a Yamato. Building a ship of this size is like building two ships and maintaining three of them.
    Start with a class 3 or 4 ship. We want you to stick around.