Hello everyone from Oregon

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Rugbydad84, Feb 14, 2018.

1. Rugbydad84

Rugbydad84 New Member

My name is Blaine and I have never battled let alone built a rc ship from scratch! I have built a few models in the 700 scale but am interested in trying something new. I have experience in woodworking and a background in electronics (that was a decade ago though). I am looking forward to freshening up on the electronics side and hopefully someone will be willing to help me with the various components of a combat ship. There is still time as I have a lot of learning and research to do first. I look forward to learning all I can.

2. rcaircraftnut

rcaircraftnut Well-Known Member

Welcome. There are several build threads that will help to familiarize you with the systems and building techniques. Lots of helpful people here to answer questions also.

3. GregMcFadden

GregMcFadden Facilitator RCWC Staff

Welcome. there are a number of us up in the seattle area. We are always happy to help.

4. WillCover

WillCover -->> C T D <<--

Welcome

5. pigeonfarmboy

pigeonfarmboy Well-Known Member

Welcome! Go meet with the Seattle guys. Learning from guys that actually battle instead of keyboard warriors is a big help. They will point you in the right direction so you don't waste time/money. Sometimes a club or member can even arrange a loaner boat for you.

rcaircraftnut and Rugbydad84 like this.
  6. Z Boat

Z Boat Well-Known Member

Welcome