hello from arizona

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by 300blkoutguy, Mar 15, 2017.

1. 300blkoutguy

300blkoutguy New Member

Hi everyone, I am brand new to this. I have seen a few videos of this over the last few years and fell in love with it. I separated the military about a year and a half ago and i am finally stationary in one place to be able to find a club and get started with figuring all of the ins and outs of this. I look forward to pegging everyone brains here and getting started and hopefully getting into a club near me. I welcome any advise or help with this.

2. Litch42f

Litch42f Well-Known Member

I actually just moved from Arizona to Las Vegas. My brother-in-law is still in Phoenix who has a Lutzow, Exeter and is working on another German battle cruiser. We used to go battle on Lake Pleasant. If you get a ship together we could all try to congregate at some point. From my position in Vegas Im looking to meet up with the SCRAP organization in Los Angeles at some point. Might be bit of a drive depending on where you are in AZ. Welcome though!

3. Z Boat

Z Boat Well-Known Member

Welcome

4. 300blkoutguy

300blkoutguy New Member

Im not apposed to a drive if we can make it a day of fun out having a good time. I have been having a hard time finding any groups down here. I want to do something like the arizona, bismarck, or tirpitz. just the level of how iconic they are has be drawn in for some reason.