Hello from Oshkosh WI

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Tjones11, Jun 24, 2018.

1. Tjones11

Tjones11 New Member

I have been interested in rc naval combat for quite some time and have decided now is the time to take the plunge. Don't know what style of combat I want to get into, but would like to find a semi local group of people to learn from.

2. WillCover

WillCover -->> C T D <<--

Welcome aboard...you are "closer" to us here at GLAS (MICHIGAN) but that darn pond makes it a long trip. The Minnesota guy are probably all prepping for NATS in a couple week they are closer to you. We are all Fast gun in this area, Ohio has a Treaty group.

3. Panzer

Panzer Iron Dog Shipwerks and CiderHaus

Let me know if you want to drive down to Milwaukee and take the Ferry across to Muskegon, we can get together and have a build session here and probably overwhelm you with stuff:woot::woot:
    Oh by the way, Welcome to the hobby, Forum and the crazy people lounge. Hope to see you on the water.
    Craig:D

4. Anvil_x

Anvil_x Well-Known Member

Hey. I'm up in Park Falls. the PPB guys are getting ready for NATS, so... yeah they're a bit distracted right now. I think there's another new dude, @Johan Koenig that's around here somewhere, and from what I remember, at least one other dude in the Milwaukee area. I can't find the thread where I talked with him though.

5. Panzer

There you go.... so the two of you can get together and carpool on over...etc etc.:D:D:)

6. Anvil_x

yeah, I haven't much on my schedule past the fourth, unless something crazy happens at work. PPB's got a few one day battles they want to do after Nats in August and september. what hull are you looking to build? If I may suggest, there's a Baden in the buy/sell/trade that looks like a steal.

7. Tjones11

Tjones11 New Member

Thank you for the warm welcome. I have just started a new job, so traveling is a bit restricted for now. As for which hull I am looking to build, thinking something Axis, either Italian or Japanese.

8. Anvil_x

Ah! you should have a chat with Tyler in PPB then. he and his nephew run a Nagato and a Kongo. I'll reach out to him.

9. Tjones11

Tjones11 New Member

Last edited: Jul 1, 2018
  10. Panzer

11. Anvil_x

yo. check your inbox in a minute.