Hello

Discussion in 'Propaganda' started by WannabeBB, Jul 16, 2010.

1. WannabeBB

WannabeBB New Member

Well Hello and iam kind of new to RCNV,
    Well Im only 14 and it seems that RCNV seems to be interesting hobby to do in summer break. I have only $200 to spend on this hobby and I want to buy a new ship (or build one from scratch which is unlikely) Also what kind of ship is also the cheapest to buy or build? And it might have no guns at all (torpedo boats,dd(Maybe),cl(unlikely),ca(unlikely),bb(unlikely),bc(unlikely),cv(unlikely),Transport)
    Also can someone Summarize between the rules too?(like big guns,battlestations,etc.)
    And I thses are the only questions i have rigth now ....
    (Sorry if i posted this in the wrong forums, I just started)

2. phill

phill Active Member

Generic advice no matter what your situation: Find a local club and go watch a battle, talk to the captains, look at the ships!
    I had a similar question from my nephew last week with less money. He isn't ready to build a ship as he is 11. I've got something like 10 ships in various states and already have four of them out on lend/lease. If he shows up and is willing... I'm more than happy to have him spend some time and a little money on supplies to keep one of my ships running. I sure don't have time to work on more than two or three of them. This is a game where the more ships on the water, the more fun. I'll bet there is someone in each club that has a ship that isn't being battled.
    After you get a year or two of battling under your belt, you will be in a much better position to decide what you want to build and how you want to build it.

3. WannabeBB

WannabeBB New Member