Hey from utah

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by crackerzach, Jun 25, 2009.

1. BoomerBoy17

BoomerBoy17 Active Member

Yea, high school, its a ball (not). Well, i thought i'd have to scrap by, but with great holdiays like Xmas and birthdays (yes, to me, thats a holiday), you can get by. Ive learned alot already and ive hardly done anything. Good luck tho, it can be a pain in the butt sometimes.
    And about the Ship thing, if you want to do a cruiser (although i might not advise it, i think mine is a little small for ease of building) go with the Graf spee, tons of history, sweet looking and tripple sterns in fast gun and a mighty punch in big gun.
    Best of Luck to you, Will Thibault.

2. crzyhawk

crzyhawk Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure in the MWC the pocket battleships are not allowed triple sterns. They're also a little bit faster so a cruiser is a more attractive rookie ship then in the IRCWCC.

3. Gardengnome

Gardengnome Member

This rule in MWC basically makes it a nono..
    a) Predreadnoughts (PDN) greater than 12,000 tons standard (as built), and Class 3 Cruisers of greater than 12,000 tons standard (as built) and 625 feet in length may use their extra half unit as either a cannon or a pump.
    The Duetschland were under 625 oal.

4. crackerzach

crackerzach Member

What about the Prinz Eugen? If i wanted to go to the dark side:)

5. Gardengnome

Gardengnome Member

Yup fair game =D

6. crackerzach

crackerzach Member

Awesome, now I have time to ponder.... I will also be going to nats in denver on Tuesday, can anybody tell who I should check in with when I get to the pond. You will probably catch who I am since I'll be the guy nobody knows and looks like he doen't know where he's at. Oh and what time should I be there?

7. Bob

Bob Well-Known Member

We start setting up for battles around 8am. If you get there between 8 & 9am you won't miss anything. You can find me (Bob) or Randy or Chris Kessler or John.

8. crackerzach

crackerzach Member

Ok I will be there. With my swim shorts ;)

9. Windrider0275

Windrider0275 Member

10. crackerzach

crackerzach Member

Thanks! can't wait, hey bob is it a possibility that I can learn how to ride the "BIke"?

11. Bob

Bob Well-Known Member

The Bike is being used by a member that can't get their ship ready to go. We might be able to get you a ride for a sortie with him coaching you. Or maybe we can find another spare ship. Or maybe he gets his done by NATS. I'm pretty sure you can run a convoy ship in campain, if we do campain Tuesday, there has been talk of doing that Monday. Show up and we'll find something for you to play with.

12. crackerzach

crackerzach Member

Thanks Bob! Really appreciate it!