HEY IT's JUNE!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'North Atlantic Battle Squadron' started by Jay Jennings, Jun 7, 2009.

1. Jay Jennings

Jay Jennings Well-Known Member

I am going away for three weeks but will be back early July. How about a battle on the weekend of 10 July? Lets try to get a big turnout, since there is lots of notice.
    Lets get some battle time happening, pick a time post it and get out there. You guys need to get your boats on the water before I sink you!!:) You know, to make it a fair fight. See you soon,
    J

2. bb26

bb26 Well-Known Member

That works for me. I should have two boats ready to go. Maybe even 3

3. CURT

CURT Well-Known Member

Wow bb26 you got yourself a working shipyard. The Stokomoto yards may have a competitor.

4. bb26

bb26 Well-Known Member

I am exploring how much it would take to get Southy armed and working again.

5. Chris Easterbrook

Chris Easterbrook Well-Known Member

She still runs does she not Paul? If so you just need a cannon system,shouldn't be too hard to rearm her.

6. bb26

bb26 Well-Known Member

I just need two straight mags and a regulator. Otherwise I have all the parts

7. CURT

CURT Well-Known Member

Well Paul with the smaller gears avaible and even the smaller props should be able to lighten teh ship and run it more efficiently. You could go with gears even now that will fit the engine compartment better and run more torque with the smaller props.

8. bb26

bb26 Well-Known Member

I think I am going to move down from 1inch props to the 7/8th or the 3/4.I think i will avoid the gears as there is not a lot of room in the compartment. The 1 inch props are a bit too big. i think one step down should do the trick.

9. bb26

bb26 Well-Known Member

If I install the gears i would have to mount two cannons up front. I like the bacon maker.