Hey Ya'll

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Manic Minion, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Manic Minion

Manic Minion New Member

Good Morning, Good Day, Good Evening & Goodnight from Brisbane Australia to wherever you may be,

I have been interested in the AusBG and Warship combat for some time but until recently have had no means of building, storing or running an RC Warship,

I am currently putting together a 1/35th scale Armidale Class Patrol Boat, after i finish this or maybe even during, i was going to give my hand at making a flat bottomed Daring Class Destroyer in HMAS Vampire Trim,

I was hoping AusBG would have a Home Port here in Brisbane but it doesnt look like im that lucky :p

As such i bit the bullet and joined the forum so i could not only get the information needed to host a warship event but also to learn how these awesome battleships work and recover after multiple sinkings throughout the day

So if you are in Brisbane and keen to catch up to discuss getting the boats in the water, let me know :)

And if you are from around the world, thank you for your time and effort in helping this newbie to understand the hobby :)

Cheers,
    Leaston

2. Panzer

Panzer Iron Dog Shipwerks and CiderHaus

Welcome to the forum and mayhem.
    Craig

Manic Minion likes this.
  3. NickMyers

NickMyers Admin RCWC Staff

Welcome! I see in the other thread one of our aussie residents has found you.
    Looking forward to your questions and your builds and battles!

Manic Minion likes this.