Heyo from VA

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Feesh, Jul 25, 2019.

1. Feesh

Feesh New Member

Hi I'm Ryan, I go to school in Norfolk at ODU for Mechanical Engineering Technologies.

I've been reading through the forums for the past week or so and decided that this seemed like an interesting hobby that I might want to get into, so here I am.

2. WillCover

WillCover -->> C T D <<--

Welcome aboard...

3. bmarkb

bmarkb Active Member

Welcome. I’m Mark. The Mid-Atlantic Battle Group is a Big Gun club with members in Virginia and Maryland and ponds in the Fredericksburg and Roanoke areas. I’m located in Hampton.

Our next meet is this Saturday in the Fredericksburg area and you would be welcome to meet us at the pond or anytime that’s convenient.

What are some of your interests?

4. Feesh

Feesh New Member

In general I've always been interested primarily in robotics. I've also always enjoyed building things so finding something new to (try to) put together is neat.

I appreciate the invite, but I doubt I'll be able to make it. I will definitely try and make it to one hopefully before the end of the year.

5. Kevin P.

Kevin P. Well-Known Member

Welcome. This area of the country has a good concentration of IRCWCC battlers (fast gun) that have been very active for a long time. We have battles with a solid amount of participants in Hagerstown, MD, and meetings weekly in Annapolis. Check out the warship builds section of the forum for a lot of examples of IRCWCC warships

6. Sinkazuki

Sinkazuki Active Member

Hi Ryan, welcome. What is your avatar?
    Randy

7. Feesh

Feesh New Member

My avatar? Just a little something I drummed up when I got bored in my chem class, it's a betta fish photoshopped over Yuri Gagarin's face for poops and giggles.