Hi from Ohio

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Miles Franchi, Sep 23, 2022.

1. Miles Franchi

Miles Franchi New Member

My name is Miles. I am 10 years old and my mom created this account for her and me together because I really, really like RC Warship Combat. I’ve gone twice to Xenia Ohio to watch people play, and they let me control transports, but I’ve never played a ship in combat. Learning about WWII navel combat is a hobby of mine. Thanks for letting me join - I’m excited to learn!

Evan Fowler and Beaver like this.
  2. Beaver

Beaver 2020 Rookie of the Year Admiral (Supporter)

Welcome aboard, Miles!

3. darkapollo

darkapollo Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome!!

4. Panzer

Panzer Iron Dog Shipwerks and CiderHaus

Hello and Welcome to this wonderful wackey world of Model warship combat. I am up in Michigan and a member of G.L.A.S. If you can make it to one of our battles next summer, we can put you and your mother in a couple of loaner boats and let you get a taste of Fast Gun IRCWCC Style, combat! If you have any questions you have a bunch of people around you doing treaty style combat too! So, you are fortunate that you have a lot of oppurtunities to check out the Hobby. @rcengr , @jcollins , @pba ,, They are all in Ohio and are great contacts to have as well.
    Good Luck and I hope to see you on the water!
    Craig

5. glaizilla

glaizilla Active Member

Hello Miles. If your mom is okay with you getting a combat model if your own. I have tons of internals I’d be willing to donate to get you on the water quicker. I know a lot of the guys that battle at the Xenia pond would be more than willing to help as well.

6. NASAAN101

NASAAN101 Well-Known Member

And the only girl in the group, is in Pittsburgh Pa,. Welcome miles,.

7. rcengr

rcengr Vendor

Welcome Miles. Check out the Midwest Naval Combat Club under the club forums here. We will post our meets and meetings there. Our next, and last, battle of the year will be in Xenia on October 8th. I hope to see you there again.