Hi to all

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by scotty, Apr 20, 2017.

1. scotty

scotty New Member

My name is Scott I live in Murwillumbah which is located in northern N.S.W. Australia near the coast.
    I have been out of the hobbie for about ten years, focusing more on my rowing and coaching.
    I love building ships and desighning gun and torp systems.
    I haven't 20170421_110705.jpg had a lot of battles but have amased quite a fleet due to my prolific building (no arms treaty in my shed).
    My ships are H39, KGV, Washington, Arizona, Shinano, Bolzano, M1 (British Sub 12inch gun) and
    Fort Drum. I will post pictures in Time as now most are in mothballs, litrily due to our wasp problem the buggers will build a nest in annything.

Cheers
    Scotty

kgaigalas and NickMyers like this.
  2. WillCover

WillCover -->> C T D <<--

Welcome back,
    Is that a Super Washington 12 gun:woot:. Good luck with the wasps, I assume they can kill like most everything else over there!:eek:.

3. scotty

scotty New Member

Yes the guns I made myself but since them I have made improovments to the accum and firing valve
    and yet to apply them to this ship.
    Most of the supper is made from alloy plate and riveted together, very tuff.
    It hasent been in battle yet I usaly use my KGV wich has the upgraded guns. 20170421_121444.jpg

NickMyers and Beaver like this.
  4. robcakes

robcakes New Member

hi Scott , awesome model , i just joined and saw your post , i live at currumbin , just over the hill , your Fort Drum sounds interesting , i have seen in person but not been on it , love to see your Fort Drum ....Rob

5. scotty

scotty New Member

Hi Rob Its still very much a work in process, haven't done anything with it for quite a while.
    To many other ships to keep me occupied.
    If you want to come down for a build day on the 21st of Oct give me a text
    0401 296 842

Attached Files:

6. warspiteIRC

warspiteIRC RIP

I must say your big gun ships look better than the ones I have seen stateside. Of course, the Canadian ships put out fast guns ships to shame in many cases.

7. robcakes

robcakes New Member

8. robcakes

robcakes New Member

Fort Drum looking good , i have sailed around it but harder to get on it theses days ......