Hulls for sale

Discussion in 'North Atlantic Treaty Combat Fleet' started by Chris Easterbrook, Sep 1, 2009.

1. Chris Easterbrook

Chris Easterbrook Well-Known Member

I am selling my HMS Vanguard hull as I am going to use smaller boats from now on. I also have a Ralph Coles Graf Spee hull uncut also for sale for 80.00 plus shipping ,Vanguard is 100.00 plus shipping. please contact me for more information. There are pics of both hulls somewhere in these forums. I have my eye on a couple of class 4.5-5.5 ships that much better suit my needs.
    Chris

2. Bob Pottle

Bob Pottle Well-Known Member

Chris,
    I have a Class 4, 26 sec. HMS Indefatigable hull I laid up from Ralph's superb mold. Plans available too. Might be what you need.
    Also have a Class 4, 24 sec. HMS Furious hull but due to great length and slow turning it's a strictly run and gun ship. Plans available.
    Bob

3. Bob Pottle

Forgot to mention my third Class 4 hull - one of Rob Clarke's Renowns. Nice hull but needs some gelcoat defects filled and sanded. I've already done most of that work,. Class 4 with 4.5 units and 3 turrets. 24 sec. speed. $85. I can supply turrets at $5 each.
    Prices for the Indefatigable and Furious are $100 and $110.
    Bob Pottle

4. Chris Easterbrook

Thanks Bob but I am looking at a Baden or a QE due to there better preformance.

5. Bob Pottle

Chris,
    For a Class 4 you can't do much better than my old Warspite, if you can get your hands on it. I understand it's still somehwere in NB.
    Bob

6. Chris Easterbrook

Warspite is in NFLD with Curt. I used it last year for a bit at CANATS. It is awesome ship and much easier to handle size.

7. Bob Pottle

Maybe Curt will sell it - the way he's buying and building he must be running out of space! That Warspite's a one-off hull I modified from Ralph's version. The forecastle was widened, correct number of casemates for Warspite post-rebuild made, and the bulges were lengthened and enlarged fore and aft.
    If Curt won't sell there's a gorgeous Warspite hull with scale stepped bulges available from Australia, but I forget who makes it. Someone on the main forum will know.
    Bob

8. DarrenScott

DarrenScott -->> C T D <<--

That would be this one....
    http://dreadnoughthulls.com/Warspite.htm

9. Ian

Ian Member

I' d like to get my hands on that renown hull if you are selling it Bob. i'd have to redo mine again, almost from the start ( good thing i kept that plug)