I have an idea to make it better and more noticable

Discussion in 'Website Suggestions' started by Jskelton11, Feb 12, 2013.

1. Jskelton11

Jskelton11 New Member

You could try adding adds to other websites or having leaflets

2. KeriMorgret

KeriMorgret Facilitator RCWC Staff Vendor

For several reasons I don't want to buy advertising on other websites. I do have the URL printed on the postcards that Strike Models gives out about the hobby.

What really needs to be done is to move forward with putting the forum on a new server, updating or replacing the forum software, and fixing a lot of technical issues with the site in the migration.

Right now, we're not trying to make any money off the site, but have it here to help support the hobby.

3. pba

pba Active Member

keri could you please delete both of my posts on the Washington treaty site. They are dated aug 7 and under rules change. thank you THE FROG

4. KeriMorgret

The Frog, I think you can edit the post. In a thread like this, it's better for you to edit the post and say [author deleted post] so that people know that you did say something there and it's no longer there, as it will make the rest of the thread make sense (when people reply to you). Let me know if you're not able to edit, and I can help you out.

Keri

5. pba

pba Active Member

when I go to edit all I get is a blank box with no text please do it for me asap

6. KeriMorgret