Interested Newcomer from Westchester County

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by sanman, May 29, 2017.

Tags:
  1. sanman

sanman New Member

Hi my name is Ron, I am from NY. I visited the event at Ming's Moat II last summer in August with my family. Everyone was really great. My young son enjoyed operating a ship during one of the breaks. Got to borrow a boat for a bit myself and had a lot of fun. I hope to attend Ming's Moat this August and participate if I can borrow a boat. I was told to let guys know if I was going to attend. I have not joined NAMBA or IRWCC yet. Appreciate any feedback, suggestions.

2. Beaver

Beaver 2020 Rookie of the Year Admiral (Supporter)

Hey Ron! Welcome! I'm planning on going to the Moat (Saturday only) this August and will be bringing a Emile Bertin cruiser as a loaner boat. You're welcome to run her. Just make sure you're an IRCWC and Namba member so you can participate. :)

3. sanman

sanman New Member

Thank you for the offer. I plan on attending the Saturday event too. I will join NAMBA and International R/C soon- Ron

4. sanman

sanman New Member

Beaver: Just wanted to let you know that I will not be able to attend the event as originally planned. I was informed today that I have to travel to Minneapolis that weekend for work. Again, I appreciate the offer to borrow your loaner ship. Have a great time! Regards- Ron

5. Beaver

Beaver 2020 Rookie of the Year Admiral (Supporter)

Sorry to hear that, Ron, but thanks for letting me know. Hopefully we can hook up another time.