Iowa hull for sale

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by GregMcFadden, Jul 3, 2008.

1. Powder Monkey

Powder Monkey Active Member

NO the NJ you knuckel head [;)]

2. BoomerBoy17

BoomerBoy17 Active Member

where is it? i wasnt aware that it was a muesum ship, unless your pullinh my chain. But let me tell you, those 16" guns are really humbling. and i see where i got messed up, i was talking about the wisconsin in my previous, and u were talking about the NJ. [:(]

3. Powder Monkey

I’m not pulling your chain where would I put the NJ humm let me see a state on the coast wait a minute I almost got it I think it smells kind of funny humm maybe one that it is named for oh what is ah oh I give up can some one help me with this one [;)]

http://www.battleshipnewjersey.org/press_room/

4. BoomerBoy17

ok, monk, you really have to use periods in your posts. They are made to seperate sentences, because i dont know what ur saying half the time.

5. Powder Monkey

here you go put them where you see fit ..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

6. BoomerBoy17

oh thanx monk, that really helps, the extra periods made my day better knowing that i can just place them where ever i want to [:D]

7. Powder Monkey

thought they would [:D]

8. BoomerBoy17

haha, ok monk, what ever helps you sleep at night

9. JustinScott

JustinScott Well-Known Member

heheh... you guys are funny.

10. BoomerBoy17

Yea, were the best comedy team on this side of the janitor's closet

11. Powder Monkey

I'm glad some one thinks it’s funny [:(!]

12. Powder Monkey

say Justin you going to share any secrets with me on your Big J I could use the help [:D]

13. BoomerBoy17

If you want me to lay of monk, just say it

14. Powder Monkey

15. BoomerBoy17

Gotcha Monk. sorry for being an idiot, just going through some wierd things at home, and it was an outlet. i apologize

16. Powder Monkey

no problem be constructive is all I ask remember thumper [:D]

17. BoomerBoy17

ok, and why, can i ask, thumper?

18. Powder Monkey

you must remember in Bambi what thumper's mom told him [:D]

19. BoomerBoy17

i havnt watched bambi since my sister was 3, so excuse me if im not exacton the quotes from that movie

20. Powder Monkey

well I havent watched it since my youngest was 3 but that is a clasic line [^]