IRCWCC Battle sign up pages

Discussion in 'IRCWCC' started by thegeek, Mar 9, 2016.

1. SteveT44

SteveT44 Well-Known Member

I just signed up for the regional. Will annual membership and insurance be available pondside?

2. thegeek

thegeek Well-Known Member

no you can sign up on line but not at the pond, be are battling not typing on the internet

3. thegeek

You will have to present to the CD (Mc Spuds) your NAMBA card and IRCWCC membership

4. SteveT44

If individual event insurance is no longer being offered then I'll pass. I'm not willing to fork out $50 to NAMBA for maybe the couple days of battling I'd might do this year.

5. thegeek

You can get single event but YOU have to do it, on line only and have a smart phone to display that to the CD (Insured are listed ON LINE on the NAMBA site)

6. thegeek

And if you are getting single event insurance in the beginning of the year that does show a lack of motivation?

7. SteveT44

Notwithstanding the condescending tone of your statement, I appreciate you pointing out the (new to me) online process of obtaining NAMBA SEI.

8. SteveT44

Motivation? Well I was motivated to get my Mogador up and running again, burn a vacation day for the event, and miss a day visiting with my Grandkids. Tell you what Carl, I think my Grandkids will be more welcoming so I think I'll pass on the Regional.

9. rcaircraftnut

rcaircraftnut Well-Known Member

Offer him a moosehead, it might not help, but will garner some laughs. Seriously though, don't let one guys post detur you from having some fun and going to the battle. The hobby is about having fun, not about just one guy.

10. rcaircraftnut

rcaircraftnut Well-Known Member

Going to be in the area of some members here this weekend and I will be trying to meet some of them. I'm new around here and am trying to get to know people. I know at some point I am bound to meet someone who I don't like or who doesn't like me, it's just how life is, but in the interest of furthering the hobby I will keep trying to put my best foot forward. Jokes will be a part of that so be forewarned!

11. bgt0990

bgt0990 Active Member

One thing to remember is that you are only allowed one single event pass per year. After that you must purchase the full year membership. Caleb went through this last year.
    Barry

12. SteveT44

Yeah, I figured that out after reading through the NAMBA site.