IRCWCC SHIPLIST ?

Discussion in 'IRCWCC' started by Panzer, May 29, 2018.

1. Panzer

Panzer Iron Dog Shipwerks and CiderHaus

What Class ship on the IRC shiplist do I use for the Duca d. Aosta build? The IRC shiplist lists a Filbertino CL, is that what is used for the Duca D. Aosta? I can find no reference on google for an Italian Filbertino class light cruiser. (my google foo could easily be weak today) Add on Question here, is, The weight listed for the Filbertino class, if this is the Duca seams out of whack compared to the other listed weights for the Condottieri-class cruisers? All answers, help, responses, rhetoric, thoughts, opinions and/or insults are greatly appreciated and considered.

Hope to see you on the water at Nats!
    Craig

Last edited: May 29, 2018
  2. SteveT44

SteveT44 Well-Known Member

3. Panzer

4. GregMcFadden

GregMcFadden Facilitator RCWC Staff

It's name is misspelled in the ship list I think. As an aside I ran my duca this weekend it ran pretty good at about 8 lb and be tipsy if you don't get some Underside weight

5. SteveT44

SteveT44 Well-Known Member

I always assumed the Duca and Filbertino where one and the same on the list.

6. Panzer

That's what I was doing but my luck is not always great when I assume, its that Murphys law thing. So seeing as I have access to all these great minds on here I felt good with asking so I can be sure before I start putting poundage on it.:bang::bang::bang: