Issue with Profile Morskie

Discussion in 'General' started by orion42m, Jun 10, 2022.

Tags:
  1. orion42m

orion42m New Member

I am currently having a issue with Profile Morskie. The situation is that I ordered a 1/72 PDF plan from Morskie a few days ago and I have yet to receive it. How long should I expect to wait for it to be sent to me?

2. darkapollo

darkapollo Well-Known Member

I’m not sure if they ever resumed operations. Last I knew they had shut down.

3. orion42m

orion42m New Member

I saw that, but I assumed they resumed their operations as their website is up and they release new items as of March. I guess if they are closed, does anyone have their plans of the Maya as that is what I ordered?

4. Fridge

Fridge Active Member

They had a shutting-down sale a while back, and after a while, I saw their plans still there with higher prices and a message that they were still selling blueprints. When I ordered PDF prints at different times last year, they took anywhere from 2-7 days to email me them. If it takes more than a week you should send an email inquiry just to make sure.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2022
  5. Radioman

Radioman Active Member

It took a month to get the plans I ordered. I think the web site states they print them at the beging of the month.

6. Iunnrais

Iunnrais Active Member

I ordered a set of 1/144 pdf plans last week from them and had them in my inbox within 24hrs.

7. wdodge0912

wdodge0912 Well-Known Member

I just ordered a set of PDF Plans Saturday night and got them Sunday morning.