laser-cut Big Gun cannons

Discussion in 'Weapons & Pneumatics' started by Kotori87, Oct 13, 2010.

1. Quintanius

Quintanius Member

A thousand appologies for hi-jacking the thread by the way. :) I did not realise that I'd get responses. At first I figured that I'd best not post, since I really have no practical experience at all with this hobby. yikes...talk about sticking your neck out. But thats the way one learns I supose ;) Anyway, I can start another thread if things progress more toward the practical application of this experiment.

Cheers,
    Thomas

2. AP

AP Member

The loading ramps.... Are they angled as ramps, or are they horizontal slots?

3. jstod

jstod Well-Known Member

They were slots. I believe the intent was that if needed one could make a slope out say silicon.

4. AP

AP Member

That sounds reasonable. And while rolling on the waves, I think they might fill well until nearly empty. I wonder how well they filled while in bench testing? Very interesting bulls concept, though. Kudos.

5. AP

AP Member

That sounds reasonable. And while rolling on the waves, I think they might fill well until nearly empty. I wonder how well they filled while in bench testing? Very interesting build concept, though. Kudos.