Maritme Museum show 2010

Discussion in 'North Atlantic Treaty Combat Fleet' started by Jay Jennings, Mar 5, 2010.

1. Jay Jennings

Jay Jennings Well-Known Member

Hi all, I just recieved an e-mail from John Green. The Maritime show is April 24-25. We have been given the same tables and same spot, which was a great spot!!. I need to know ASAP who will be available and when. Hopefully we can get enough people to make the show poosible. Thanks, J

2. sinkin321

sinkin321 Member

I can be there, let me know what is needed

3. Ian

Ian Member

I think i will be fighting chaos somewhere off newfoundland at that time, won't be able to make it

4. Bob Pottle

Bob Pottle Well-Known Member

I can bring the Minotaur and Gorgon in for the display. I'm on call that weekend and will be doing extra work before taking a 2 week vacation, so won't be able to spend much time at the show. Hopefully I can get in for 1-2 hours each day.
    Bob

5. Bob Pottle

Bob Pottle Well-Known Member

Ian,
    Good luck fighting chaos! Contact me when you get the inserts made for Hood's barbettes. We need them to support the BB cannons so we can install them and finish reaming her.
    Bob

6. Jay Jennings

Jay Jennings Well-Known Member

Well, I am sad to report that I had to pull us out of the Maritme Museum show. There were not enough of us available to successfully man the display, we were given the second biggest venue. I asked John Green to keep us in mind for next year and he will.
    J

7. sinkin321

sinkin321 Member

It would have been hard with only three or four people so, pulling out was the best thing to do Jay
    Thanks for the work on the show todate, better luck next year.

8. slow_and_ugly

slow_and_ugly Active Member

I am really sorry that I haven"t been able participate more fully because of family commitments.
    BUT -- things are getting better and the kids are getting older so I should be able to help out more often next year.

I really appreciate the extra work that others take on to keep the club going. I hope to get out to the Shearwater show.