Memorial Day weekend at Carl's

Discussion in 'IRCWCC' started by rarena, May 17, 2012.

1. rarena

rarena Well-Known Member

We have a weekend in the NY catskills coming up. This is an opportunity to come out and battle or see what this hobby is all about.

All are welcome, battling Saturday and Sunday, tour of the USS Slater on Monday.

Iceman

2. rarena

rarena Well-Known Member

NYBG ships on route to Catskill event 1730 hours.
    Very quiet from interested people/new people in NY. We plan on having 7 to 10 captains on water.
    It's a good time to see a local battle and meet area members.

Iceman

3. NASAAN101

NASAAN101 Well-Known Member

Hey Rob,
    Have fun! I wish i was up there!
    Nikki

4. SnipeHunter

SnipeHunter Well-Known Member

I'm getting ready to get up this this afternoon as well.

Lots of boat work in the past couple of weeks since regionals but it appears to be paying off. My drive issues will hopefully be behind me with the switch over to brushless and a more better propeller. I even plan on having a working pump this weekend, not that I needed one at regionals, though I imagine this one wont be as good at repelling bbs as the other one it should actually pump water which would be a plus. Actually no wait I'd rather have the one that doesnt work but repels bbs so I dont take holes, gotta go switch out a motor.... I'll be bringing a couple of new bits and bobs of good ole secret axis technology, if you know what I mean, too. Mr. Iceman I need to talk to you about gun setups, there is an idea floating around which could be very evil/fun.

Oh happy day, happy day.

5. rarena

rarena Well-Known Member

Sounds like we are going to have a blast again....
    see ya soon!
    Also got some interested people that may stop out to see us battle. Good times!

6. warspiteIRC

warspiteIRC RIP

we did have a Blast!