Mini Maker Faire Seattle -- Strike has a booth!

Discussion in 'Vendor News' started by KeriMorgret, Feb 7, 2014.

1. KeriMorgret

KeriMorgret Facilitator RCWC Staff Vendor

We just heard today that we were accepted for the Seattle Mini Maker Faire! http://makerfaireseattle.com/
    It's March 22-23 at the EMP Museum. We're not going there with the intention of selling much, but insted of making people aware of this hobby and trying to get more people from the local area interested. We haven't yet started planning, but we will likely soon be asking if anyone has boats they can lend, and we may have room for some extra bodies if anyone wants to come and help answer questions.

2. NASAAN101

NASAAN101 Well-Known Member

Keri,
    I wish! I would love to meet you!! Stephen and I had a fun time talking about the boats!!
    Nikki

3. GregMcFadden

GregMcFadden Facilitator RCWC Staff

You can borrow the Littorio hull as she currently stands.

4. jstod

jstod Well-Known Member

Ah if only it were within driving distance I would roll up there and lend you the Impero and Mackensen hulls.

Any chance we can convince y'all to come down to the Makers fair in SF this year?

5. tgalx3

tgalx3 Well-Known Member

If I get the Bismarck finished in time, you can borrow it.

6. KeriMorgret

Alex, we don't care if they are finished or not, it's good to show off work in progress. Greg, feel free to drop by here and drop it off on Thursday or Friday. Alex, we'll figure out when is a good time to hook up with you. Are you able to make it to the EMP this weekend?

7. GregMcFadden

I doubt I will be able to drop it off, we are down to one car (distracted driver decided that she was too good to use her own brakes so she used mine) which prevents me from bringing it to work and dropping it off over lunch.

8. KeriMorgret

We have two good working cars and could head over to your house in the evening tonight or tomorrow during the day, if that works for you at all.

9. GregMcFadden

that would work. Tonight would work (besides, it would be good to meet you guys in person anyways)

:)

-Greg

10. KeriMorgret

Give Stephen a call and we'll work something out. If vehicles allow, you're welcome to come on over and see the shop, too.

11. KeriMorgret

Thanks so much to Phil and Shilo for coming out yesterday! If anyone wants to come and spend some time helping out at the booth today, we do have a Maker Badge we can lend you to get in the event. Just give Stephen a call and we'll meet you at the door.