most ridiculous overpower ships

Discussion in 'General' started by Admiral Where Did He Go?, May 27, 2020.

1. Admiral Where Did He Go?

Admiral Where Did He Go? Member

so im back, and hopefully for longer than two months. still haven't completed my Lutzow but i'll eventually get it done :p, anyways I thought I put up a tread on the most ridiculous meme/overpower ships that you have seen and if they got banned because of how overpowered it was, for example. IJN kitakami. (i'll post a pic of it encase you never seen it before :) )

Attached Files:

2. Nibbles1

Nibbles1 Well-Known Member

Hehehe I have a kitakami but it only gets three torps on each side. Someone in Australia made a Kitakami with 40 torps.
    I would say Z Boats submarines are the most terrifying thing in the hobby. You can't sink em easily, they shoot BULLETS, they are almost guaranteed to hit below the waterline, and you don't really know where they are. This does require patience, and if your boat is gone, it's hard to recover. (actually we might use the fishing rod) It makes me feel glad to be axis.
    Also welcome back

3. Admiral Where Did He Go?

I didn't know that subs where a thing now...…. times have changed lol

4. rcaircraftnut

rcaircraftnut Well-Known Member

They aren't. Unless your a master like Zboat. Subs are still the most difficult vessels to make functional and reliable. Don't see that ever changing.

Nibbles1 likes this.
  5. Z Boat

Z Boat Well-Known Member

Thank you and they are correct about making them reliable. In the early days you had a 50% chance of sinking without taking damage. I say the I400 is the most over powered ship, I can sink the biggest BB with one shot if I can get near them. Welcome back.

6. Admiral Where Did He Go?

so is there a thread about the build, you got any vids from it??????? :)