Moving sale: Ship plans -- PRICE DROP!

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by dietzer, Aug 26, 2011.

1. tsolson55

tsolson55 Active Member

Oh come on Cap, that's what they all say....

2. tsolson55

tsolson55 Active Member

Oh sorry, forgot the LOL!!!!!!

3. cap23co

cap23co New Member

Fortunately, I don't know what all the bad russians say, but I am strongly belive,that all good russians really need a submarine plans!!! ;)

4. Tugboat

Tugboat Facilitator RCWC Staff Admiral (Supporter)

Cap, have you downloaded the French submarine plans from the French Navy historical site? They have many there, including Surcouf. Original builders plans, all for free :)

5. cap23co

cap23co New Member

Thanks for the advise,Tugboat! But I 'am in love with British and Italian subs... There are VERY few information about them for free. When I accidently found this advertisement of Mr.Dietzer, I was in the seventh heaven! But still there is still no answer :(

6. Tugboat

Tugboat Facilitator RCWC Staff Admiral (Supporter)

He's not on every day. But he's cool, I'm the one who bought most of his surface ship plans :)

7. dietzer

dietzer Admiral (Supporter)

Oleg,
    Sorry, but I only come here about once or twice a week now. I'm busy at work and taking an evening class, so I can't keep up with posts as I'd like to.
    I've got a few problems with your proposal.
    First, these are copyrighted materials. Scanning them and selling the scans is illegal w/o permission from the copyright owner, which I don't have. I may be crazy, but I'm not stupid.
    Second, I'm certainly not going to put scans of copyrighted plans on a free download site where anybody and their brother can download them at will. That would make me liable for paying royalties for each copy of the plans downloaded. Needless to say, I'm not going there. Like I said, crazy, not stupid.
    Third, I don't take credit cards. No way, no how. End of discussion.
    I'm sorry we couldn't do business. I suggest you contact David McGregor plans in England. They own the copyright for the Norman Ough plans, so you can order those through them. As for the ANB plans, I suggest you go to their website to find out how to order those directly from ANB.
    Good luck in your quest,
    Carl

8. Anachronus

Anachronus Well-Known Member

You can also get the ANB plans from Taubmann's.

I've gotten four sets through them and they are great plans.

9. cap23co

cap23co New Member

Hi,Carl!

As for my offer to buy a scans and pay by credit card - it was only my proposal...We would do it by the normal way, if You would like to...Sorry for disturbing.

With respect : Oleg

10. Submad

Submad New Member

Hi Carl,
    Are the plan number 24, HM E29 submarine still available and if so will you ship to England ?
    Cheers
    Adam

11. dietzer

dietzer Admiral (Supporter)

I might consider shipping to England. However, these plans are rolled, and would probably cost a lot more to send in a mailing tube to England than if they were shipped flat in a padded envelope. Would folding them and shipping them flat be ok?

Please reply to me via PM (click the "start a conversation" button by my avatar).