*My* Renown Build

Discussion in 'North Atlantic Battle Squadron' started by slow_and_ugly, May 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BoomerBoy17

BoomerBoy17 Active Member

yea, we talked about this already, in the email where you said you'd send me a copy of the Combat-x rules/shiplist. any news on that?

2. CURT

CURT Well-Known Member

Yes the speed chart is done. Right now I am testing the charts and putting in the data to see how it works out. Making modifications to the charts as I go. Be sometime yet before it is ready. I don't want to just throw it out there. But suffice it to say I am pretty much done on the research side of it. It's just getting it compiled now on the PC and turn it into a rules booklet. I will post it here for all to read.

Curt

3. slow_and_ugly

slow_and_ugly Active Member

Hi Bob,
    Your comment inspired me to pop another hull out of the mold. It doesn't have enough gel-coat on it - like the Renown - because I did it at the same time as the Renown and hadn't yet reqlized that I was doing it wrong.
    The FG lay-up is still not there, although it's not too bad - just one small void in the bow along the stringer.

I am pretty sure I can do a decent copy of this.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. BoomerBoy17

It looks good, keep up the good work. And what is slow-and-ugly in reference to?

5. slow_and_ugly

slow_and_ugly Active Member

My favortite ships all seems to be slow and ugly

6. BoomerBoy17

oh, i gotcha. i always wonder about the odd names i encounter on this forum

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.