NATIONALS

Discussion in 'New England Task Force (IRCWCC)' started by BoomerBoy17, Jan 4, 2009.

1. BoomerBoy17

BoomerBoy17 Active Member

Hey guys, I really hope to be going to Nationals this year, but i can only make it for one day. It will either be the Sunday or the Friday. Which day do you guys think? Thanks.

2. rarena

rarena Well-Known Member

Sunday is testing and qualifing. If you want to see battling, make it Friday

3. Powder Monkey

Powder Monkey Active Member

I think the battling is best on the second or third day. Every one has the bugs worked out (for the most part ) and are still into it hard and heavy. Thats what I thought any how those where the days I spent surveying the pond floor the most [B)]

4. BoomerBoy17

I think id like to get my boat working first, as i dont think it'll be completed yet (especially if i cant get a job, dam economy).

5. warspiteIRC

warspiteIRC RIP

Of the two, Friday would be best. There is one fleet battle on Friday, and possibly the battle in the ring. Sunday is boat regestration and testing.

Marty

6. BoomerBoy17

Im going to go on the Sunday, so that i can test mny boat, make sure its legal and have it ready to go for future battles, the problem Marty is that im not sure my boat will be done by then.

7. rarena

rarena Well-Known Member

In theory it sounds good but testing won't last a year and you will have to do it again. Sunday is still not a bad day to come to see all the checks we do but nobody battles on Sunday, in fact I don't think we even used gas last year. At least on Friday you will see action, not that you won't before or after that. Don't let the boat not ready hold you up, come anyway, you'll have a great time. Don't forget I have been known to have a boat or two...or three... or four

Now it's just getting crazy!

8. BoomerBoy17

alright, very cool. ill talk with my dad about it. But i think Sunday is easier for us, as his schedule is rough that time of year, esp. during the week. We'll see.