Photos NATS 2024

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by Beaver, Jul 1, 2024.

1. Kevin P.

Kevin P. Well-Known Member

I don't know what y'all are talking about, the only retreating on Friday was the orange ships fleeing Missouri's guns with weenie ram calls... I know folks missed Kas, but maybe find an alternate way to honor him next time? (except with penetrable area, of course). Given how the scores turned out, on Friday we decided to not form the defensive wood chipper and let the Orange fleet have their go. The fatal mistake was getting mossed while attacking someone close to shore, oh well!

Panzer likes this.
  2. bsgkid117

bsgkid117 Vendor

Yep, that's why Missouri about faced and full speed fled the area with two Bart's in hot pursuit until you ran out of pond.

Green team definitely had learned to drive at the Hellen Keller school for impaired vision. You just can't ram the ribs out of my boat (which y'all had done that week) because my hulls too strong for that.

3. Beaver

Beaver 2020 Rookie of the Year Admiral (Supporter)

Ya'll spin your stories about how brave ya were. Just remember there's video and it don't lie...

Panzer and bsgkid117 like this.
  4. Kevin P.

I finished emptying guns and called 5? If you don't actually check a ram, because there is clearly no damage, I'd put it in the weenie category

Panzer likes this.
  5. Beaver

At least you had a good opportunity to pull the boat and let it pump out. ;)

6. Kevin P.

I don't recall it being low in water or close to sinking, and I wasn't on 5. It took long enough to remove that moss with the boat out of the water, y'all were foaming at the mouth so I don't think taking 2-3 minutes to remove moss with boat in the water would have been a better option. Also I'm not too keen on getting my face any closer to the water next to a furball. Hopefully you have the sink on video, I looked away briefly and turned back with part of the stern under

7. bsgkid117

bsgkid117 Vendor

Hey, regardless, it sank with darn near 140 belows. That's not a wimpy sink. Impressive til the end, moss and alleged weenie ram aside. There is nothing wrong with a tactical repositioning in the opposite direction when the situation calls for it.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2024
    Kevin P. likes this.
  8. Beaver