NC Hull For Sale: SOLD

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by Bob, Sep 14, 2009.

1. tsolson55

tsolson55 Active Member

RE: NC Hull For Sale Does anybody know what the 5 stars next to the number of replies are for?
    Thaanks

2. NickMyers

NickMyers Admin RCWC Staff

RE: NC Hull For Sale Means someone rated the thread (either intentionally or accidentally) - if you look in the upper left corner of this page, above the 'sort' drop box and below the 'Forums My Profile Search' links, you should see a set of stars. If you hover over different positions on the stars with your mouse, clicking will rate the thread. IE: if you hover over the 5th star and clock it should record that you've rated the thread as '5 stars'.

3. tsolson55

tsolson55 Active Member

RE: NC Hull For Sale Got it,
    Thanks Nick

4. ship crazy

ship crazy Active Member

RE: NC Hull For Sale
    :rolleyes: I just sent a paypal for the NC, it's coming to SCRAP

5. Renodemona

Renodemona Well-Known Member

RE: NC Hull For Sale
    Well maybe I'll have to bring the mighty Fuso in march after all! Perhaps some Japanese leadership will whip you sad German Axis into shape! SPICY SAUCE!!!

6. tsolson55

tsolson55 Active Member

RE: NC Hull For Sale I'd say that the NC probaly won't be on the water for a while. "Ship Crazy" has bought a lot of allied ships and hasn't had one out to a battle yet. Craig can you feel the proding yet? Get you butt on the water so we can have some new blood to shoot, or at least try and shoot at.
    Love ya, Skippy