Need contributors for RC Warship Blog

Discussion in 'Propaganda' started by jadfer, Apr 2, 2015.

1. jadfer

jadfer Well-Known Member

I took over the Facebook page for MWC and converted it to a generic format-independent community site. Its main purpose is to get the word out for the hobby on Facebook.

So far I mainly share Texas Naval Brigade events with the 'page' and that puts the event in front of all the folks that both like and subscribe to the page. I like Facebook for events because the interested person does not have to keep checking back on the site.. it comes to them on their news feed.

If you want to post an event, photo, or bring attention to something please use your facebook to like the page and post directly to it. If you have a community page, then please like the page, and then 'share' your items with the page.

If you don't have facebook just send me a PM with all the info and I will post it.

I use Model Warship Combat because it is the most descriptive of what our hobby is about. It is not an reference to the MWC.

The URL is : www.modelwarshipcombat.us

Thanks

Johnny

2. Nick Park

Nick Park Member

Hi, I've done something similar, but for the french community.
    I need some cool images to get my site looking cooler and more visually interesting.
    It seems I'm one of just a handfull of people in France with a 144th scale warship.
    Net link Index - combat naval en france
    Facebook Log into Facebook | Facebook